We've seen that many Outschool users invite their friends to join them in class or in the broader community.
As a thank you and to promote more sharing, we now offer a referral program that rewards parents for referring and for being referred.
Give $20, Get $20
When you refer someone, they'll get a $20 credit upon signup to use towards their first class. When they take the class, you'll get a $20 credit. To refer someone, follow this link.
How we track referrals
Whenever you use the 'share' button on an Outschool class, forward an email, or copy-paste a URL to a friend, we include your personal referral code. When someone clicks on a link you've shared, we can use the code to attribute their signup to you. This information is stored in our database and powers the referral program. You can check the status of your referral credits by visiting outschool.com/invite. At the bottom of that page, you’ll see information on the credits that you’ve received and whether they’ve been redeemed.
Referral program policies
Referral rewards only apply to certain users and purchases. Here's the fine print!
A referred user is someone who signs up to Outschool in response to an invitation or shared link from an existing user. To be eligible for the referral program, a referred user must:
- sign up on or after July 16, 2018
- have a single Outschool account
- be attributed in our database to another referring user
Referred user credit
- The $20 credit becomes available upon signup
- Credits are only available for the first purchase
- The referred user must first enroll, and then claim the credit by email. They will receive the credit as a refund.
- The credit can apply to a single transaction only.
- Only one referral credit can be applied per transaction.
- The referral credit expires after 30 days.
A referring user is someone who invites another user.
- The $20 credit becomes available after the referred user begins their first class
- The credit can apply to a single purchase only.
- Referral rewards are earned only in Outschool credit.
- Outschool credit is not transferable and has no cash value.
- Parents are not qualified for the referral credit if referring another Outschool account under their ownership.
- Terms of the referral program are subject to change at any point. Updates to policies will be posted here.
- Read this article for information on our teacher referral program.
Thanks for spreading the word about Outschool!