Great images will make your classes more successful. Your profile photo is featured on all your class listings. Class photos are used to represent the class throughout the site, and when the class is shared on social media. Here are some tips.
- Choose an image that is visually compelling and relevant to the class topic.
- Your image may not contain text as a primary element. Text may appear, but the photo should not read like a billboard. If it contains text, it limits our ability to promote it on Facebook or Google.
- Your image should not depict violence, nudity, or other topics not appropriate for the Outschool audience.
- Using the photo picker widget, you can search and select a photo from online, or upload an image from your computer.
- We ask you to crop your image to a widescreen aspect ratio (1.9:1) - you do this from within the photo picker widget.
- Your image must be at least 600 pixels wide.
- Choose a professional-looking photo - eg, no beach or pool shots
- Show a clear image of your face
- Smile. Optional, but recommended! :-)