While we love silly teachers on Outschool, your profile picture is not the place for silliness! Your teaching profile image should meet the following standards.
- Picture was taken within the last year.
- You are the only person in the photo.
- Photo shows clear, head-on view of your face.
- Use a simple, professional background that doesn’t distract from your face.
- You are professionally dressed.
- You are smiling!
Below are two excellent examples of Outschool teacher profile photos. We can’t wait to see yours!
Marissa’s face is in clear view. She’s professionally dressed, smiling, and has nothing distracting in the background.
Laura smiles in front of a white background, professionally dressed and distraction-free!