Course description videos are a great way for you to showcase yourself and your class to prospective families and learners. To upload a video to your listed Outschool class, follow the steps below.
- From your Teacher Dashboard, click on the Classes tab.
- Click on the title of the class you’d like to upload a video for.
- Click on the Edit tab
- Scroll down to where you see Image and Video, and click on the Add a Video button.
- Click on the device icon on the left side to select files from your device to upload. You can also drag and drop a file from your device.
- Once uploaded, hit the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Congrats! Your class now has a course description video.
Please keep in mind that our uploader only allows videos up to 100MB in size, so we recommend keeping it less than 90 seconds long.