At Outschool, we’re continually making improvements to the teacher experience by adding new features, improving existing functionality, and fixing bugs. Like any web service, though, releasing a change can bring about a new issue. We truly appreciate when teachers notify us of problems on the website; we learn about many major issues from teacher reports and work to fix them as quickly as we can.
If you suspect that you’re experiencing a technical issue or are seeing any other weirdness on the Outschool website, please email us at email@example.com.
The more detail you can include in your report, the easier it is for our team to confirm the issue and pass it along to our engineering team to fix. In order to help our team work as efficiently as possible, please include the following information when you write in about a software issue:
- A link to the page where you experienced the issue
- The names of any involved parents or learners.
- The browser and device that you used.
- What exactly you did to see the error: How did you navigate to that page? Did you click any buttons or make any other actions on the website?
- If this is an action that happens when you click a button, e.g. you are trying to post to the classroom, let us know the relative time when you experienced the issue. We keep detailed logs of the Outschool website, so this will help us isolate your experience in our logs.
- If you still see the issue when accessing Outschool on a different browser or device.
- If possible, a screenshot or screen recording of the issue.