We've seen that many Outschool users invite their friends to join them in class or in the broader community.
As a thank you and to promote more sharing, we now offer a referral program that rewards parents for referring and for being referred.
Give $20, Get $20
When you refer someone, they'll get a $20 credit upon signup to use towards their first class. When they take the class, you'll get a $20 credit.
How we track referrals
Whenever you use the 'share' button on an Outschool class, forward an email, or copy-paste a URL to a friend, we include your personal referral code. When someone clicks on a link you've shared, we can use the code to attribute their signup to you. This information is stored in our database and powers the referral program.
Referral program policies
Referral rewards only apply to certain users and purchases. Here's the fine print!
A referred user is someone who signs up to Outschool in response to an invitation or shared link from an existing user. To be eligible for the referral program, a referred user must:
- sign up on or after July 16, 2018
- have a single Outschool account
- be attributed in our database to another referring user
Referred user credit
- The $20 credit becomes available upon signup
- Credits are only available for the first purchase
- The referred user must first enroll, and then claim the credit by email. They will receive the credit as a refund.
- The credit can apply to a single transaction only.
- Only one referral credit can be applied per transaction.
A referring user is someone who invites another user.
- The $20 credit becomes available after the referred user begins their first class
- The credit can apply to a single purchase only.
- There is a lifetime maximum of $500 credit available via referrals.
- Referral rewards are earned only in Outschool credit.
- Outschool credit is not transferable and has no cash value.
- Terms of the referral program are subject to change at any point. Updates to policies will be posted here.
Thanks for spreading the word about Outschool!